Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Molori Lodge South Africa

Can you imagine herds of elephant, prides of lion, and more than 340 birds species as you relax by your own private pool. At the Molori Safari Lodge in South Africa, you can gaze out at the Madikwe game reserve while you swim your morning laps.Situated 400 kms northwest of the Johannesburg in South Africa. Enjoying my time through this vacation (raod trip). the  ultra exclusive high design safari lodge is sets in the 75,0000 hectare Madikwe Game Reserve, in the the language of Tswana I remember one of my tour guide said that Molori means "to dream". and truly captures the essence of the Molori Safari Lodge. Its designed of a rustic African style. I loved what I saw and I got a fresh scent of nature. It had me relaxed.http://www.wayfaring.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/azura-retreats1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment