Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kenya Safari

Oh my gosh!! What a lovely site to look at even though its scary, but its wonderful to watch animals walk through the safari. It is also an amazing wild life viewing in the beautiful bushes shining in Africa on a sunny day. The tour guide said that they've been making safari dreams come true, and the reality of being 50 yards away from an elephant family cavorting in the refreshing Zambezi at sunset is better than any dream could be. My safari was being filled with magical moments like these. I laughed cried even fell in love with this wild continent. While walking around amongst the pack was a heavily pregnant alpha female who seemed to be on the look out for a den site. My guide said that towards early June this female would be no longer spotted with the pack while out hunting. The guides observed as they dogs would make a kill, feasting frantically before heading off on a northerly direct. Amongst that was a bad smell from decayed animal like birds and others we headed back to the hotel because I felt sick and upset. I literally vomited.
www.africam.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment